If you want the chance to share your favorite painting techniques, submit a drawing demonstration, or express your artistic philosophies to inspire others, follow these Artists on Art Weekly guest blog post guidelines.
Requirements for editorial submissions to Artists on Art Weekly:
- 5-7 images (approx 3000 pixels high/wide, less than 1mb if possible)
- A caption for each image (for paintings, include the title, size, and media; all artwork must be yours or you must have permissions)
- 500-1,500 words of otherwise unpublished text (think tips, techniques, how-to, etc., something that others can learn or benefit from knowing)
- Your website address and social links, so we can link to / tag you
- Send the above to [email protected]
Because of the number of requests we receive, we cannot guarantee that unsolicited submissions will be published. You will receive a response from us either way because we appreciate your interest in being a part of the Artists on Art community. Remember that another great way to get your work seen is to become an Ambassador (click here for details).
Please note: Artists on Art Weekly is the free newsletter we publish to keep you inspired in between issues of the magazine. If you’ve been invited to be featured in Artists on Art magazine, the guidelines are different.
Testimonial from an Artists on Art magazine contributor:
“I thought you might be interested to know that I actually sold a painting from the promotional piece about Artists on Art that was featured in Fine Art Today. My client said that she has been following Fine Art Connoisseur for years and appreciates the great job it does representing figurative art. She also happens to love horse racing. Many thanks again for all your help and for doing such a great job getting the word out about us artists and our art!” ~Sharon Crute, equine artist, featured in our May/June issue